At STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage, we understand that the process of moving into a storage unit can be tiresome. First, you have to find a storage facility that offers the amenities and services you want. Then you have to determine the size and type of storage unit you need. You need to pack your belongings, rent a moving truck, and last, the dreaded activity of physically moving into the unit. This time consuming and grueling process is why we offer a “Storage Made Easy!” experience at all of our storage locations.
Personal Customer Service
We offer the efficiency of a large corporation but do so with a personal touch. Unlike a lot of the big competitors, our managers and staff aren’t on a never-ending rotation of new faces. The managers at most of our facilities live onsite and stay with us for years. They come to know and love our customers, making each tenant a part of the STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage family.
A Penny Saved…
We know moving is already a difficult and expensive endeavor, so we strive to be upfront and fair about the fees associated with renting a storage unit with us.
- Tenant Insurance – While we do require you to insure all belongings within your storage unit, we won’t force you to get insurance through us. Many of our competitors insist you use their self-storage insurance provider which can tack on an extra $10+ to your monthly rent. Letting you choose your own tenant insurance for storage units allows you control over that cost.
- Administrative Fees – We charge a simple admin fee of $20.
To help cut the cost of your move we offer a free truck credit or use of our moving truck (only available in the Salt Lake).
- Move-In Truck Credit – Although most of our locations don’t offer a moving truck upon move-in, we do provide a move-in truck credit of up to $30 when you move into one of our facilities.
- Salt Lake Valley Moving Truck – If you’re renting a storage unit in Salt Lake Valley, our five locations here will be happy to arrange use of our onsite moving truck. Just contact the office nearest you for more information.
Our Storage Facility Amenities
We are happy to offer special conveniences to help make your life a little easier when storing with any of our 22 facilities. We want to make transitioning into a unit and continuing to rent with us as hassle-free as possible.
- Free handcarts available at many of our sites.
- Moving and packing supplies sold in the offices.
- 7-day access to your storage unit.
- We accept packages for our tenants at many of our facilities.
- Auto-pay available and we accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, cash, and check.
Honoring Our Military
With multiple STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage facilities near military bases, we are pleased to offer a 5% discount off our monthly rates for all active duty military personnel. Thank you for all you do!
Online Customer Reviews
We can go on about how “Storage Made Easy!” is done, but don’t just take our word for it. Check out some of our fantastic reviews on Google.
- STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage in Utah – Google reviews
- STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage in Colorado – Google reviews
- STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage in Idaho – Google reviews
- STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage in California – Google reviews
We love our customers and want to make sure you have a quality experience when renting with us. Our friendly, experienced managers will be happy to help with everything they can including finding the ideal storage unit, purchasing the necessary supplies and making your monthly payments as simple as possible. Contact any of our STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage facilities today!