Your Future Role
At STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage the role of the Store Manager/Management Team is an integral part of creating a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere for our customers, providing a clean and safe place to work, and connecting with our customers to identify their needs and to surpass their expectations. STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage is looking for people that have a high level of engagement, the ability to adapt to a variety of customer personalities, and the desire to love what they do with the utmost integrity. If this sounds like you and want to join a great organization, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Managers will work 40 hours per week with two days off during the week.
If this sounds like a great opportunity, you may be just the person we're looking for. Please email us today to learn more!
- Effectively manage the day to day operations of the storage facility by renting storage spaces and handling customer concerns in a professional manner
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing a clean and secure property
- Oversee and train assistant managers to achieve company objectives
- Execute general maintenance and minor repairs, such as changing lightbulbs, painting, sweeping, mopping, light lifting, and other general maintenance items
- Sell packing supplies such as boxes, tape, furniture covers, and locks, etc.
- Collect rents and make bank deposits in a timely manner
- Drive marketing efforts through the implementation of company-sponsored programs, including phone or in-store sales and off-site marketing
- Successful Store Managers must have strong customer service and sales skills
- Candidates could have experience from various fields such as retail sales, restaurant, sales associate, and other customer focused sales roles
- Ability to work effectively with limited supervision
- Customer-oriented, outgoing and energetic
- Minimum two-year Customer Service and/or Sales experience
- Prior leadership roles and experience supervising others is preferred
- A High School diploma/GED equivalent. College education a plus
- Strong Computer Skills
- Ability to perform light maintenance
- Valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation
- Competitive pay and performance bonuses
- Health insurance compensation*
- IRA program with company match
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Onsite apartment w/utilities**
- A rewarding work environment
- Excellent company culture
* Full-time employees only
** At locations with living quarters only