Sun: 10 am - 2 pm
- Units $
- About Us
- Nearby Locations
|Size||Unit Details||Web Only Special||Monthly Rate|
|ON-SITE WEB RATE|
No Units Available for the Given Criteria
Sun: 10 am - 2 pm
Gate Hours Mon-Sun: 7 am - 7 pm
- Full-time manager works on-site for added convenience and security of your storage unit.
- Video cameras monitor the property 24/7 to keep your storage unit safe.
- Controlled electronic access makes sure only current tenants can access the property.
- We offer a FREE move in truck credit to help cut the cost of your move. Just ask our manager for
- Convenient access to I-225 so you can quickly get to your unit.
- Climate controlled units available to keep your items cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Drive up access units available for superior convenience with loading and unloading your items.
- Moving carts are available to make moving your items around a cinch.
- All units on the ground floor for your convenient access.
- Every storage unit has an individual alarm so your items are stored securely.
- Box and moving supplies available on-site to save you a trip to Walmart.
Where We Are Located
STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage in Aurora is conveniently located right across the freeway from the Aurora Mall just south of Alameda on Potomac St. Most of our customer’s love stopping by their storage unit right before or after a quick shopping trip to the mall.
We most commonly help people from the following neighborhoods here in Aurora; Aurora Hills, Expo Park, Lynn Knoll Utah Park, and the City Center neighborhood and the people that store with us most often live in the following local zip codes 80012, 80011, 80010, 80014, 80017. We also primarily serve the residents of Arapahoe and Adams counties.
But because of our convenient location right by I-225 and the Aurora Mall people from all over the Aurora, CO area love storing with us.
Why STOR-N-LOCK is the Best Self Storage Option in Aurora
We work hard to make sure we have the best available self storage units in Aurora, CO. We know there are a lot of other storage options in the area but we’re confident that the prices we offer and level of service we provide will make you a happy customer for as long as you need a storage unit.
Aurora Moving and Storage Resources
Here at STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage, we’ve been serving the good people of Aurora, Colorado for over 15 years! Our goal is to be your local storage experts so we’re here to answer any questions you have about moving or storage in Aurora.
If you’re new to the Aurora area–Welcome! Below we’ve listed some great local resources to help you get acclimated.
If you’re trying to find what public school your child or children should attend try using this neat Address Lookup Tool from Aurora Public Schools. Our storage facility is in the Wheeling Elementary School, Aurora Hills Middle School, and Gateway High School boundaries so if you live close to our location chances are your child may also be assigned to one of these schools.
Entertainment in Aurora
If you’re looking for local events happening here in Aurora this event calendar from VisitAurora.com lists lots of great local events going on. This list of places to go from VisitAurora.com is also a great resource if you’re looking for things to do. If you’re looking for a nice place to eat Yelp is a great review site to check out for good local restaurants in Aurora.
If you’re looking for additional supplies beyond what we offer here at out location, consider looking at Best Price Moving Boxes Denver or checking out BoxCycle to get additional boxes and moving supplies.
Here are a few moving companies located near our facility so if you’re looking for movers consider giving one of these local companies a try:
History of Aurora
Believe it or not, Aurora was originally incorporated in 1891 as the town of Fletcher. Since then it’s grown from the original 39 citizens to now the 3rd largest city in Colorado with nearly 350,000 residents. The U.S. military has played a large part in Aurora’s growth ever since the Army General Hospital #21 was built in 1918. To this day Aurora is home to countless servicemen and women who serve our country–if you are one of them, thank you for your service!
To learn more about the amazing history of Aurora check out this page on the Aurora City website.
Map of Location
Fill in your address below to get turn by turn directions on the map to our facility.