- Units $
- About Us
- Nearby Locations
|Size||Unit Details||Web Only Special||Monthly Rate|
|ON-SITE WEB RATE|
No Units Available for the Given Criteria
Sun: 1 pm - 5 pm
Gate Hours Mon-Sun: 6 am - 10 pm
- Our storage units range in size from 5x5 to 10x25, so you have many options available to find the perfect amount of storage you need for your belongings.
- Our resident managers have ample experience and will help answer any questions you may have or provide assistance when needed.
- On-site video cameras keep tabs on your storage units here in West Valley, Utah, giving you premier peace of mind about your belongings.
- Our electronic access allows our customers 7-day access every week of the year, providing you with more control over how you access your belongings.
- Drive-up access storage units are available and give you more convenience with quicker packing and unpacking of your things.
- We also offer online rent payment options, giving you the convenience to pay rent wherever you are. Or, if you prefer to pay on site, we accept most payment options including cash, check, Discover Card, Master Card, Visa, and American Express.
- Moving boxes and packing tape are available for purchase on site so you don’t have to make an extra trip to the store to find them when you need them at a moment’s notice.
- Free move-in truck available to use for your convenience which is one less thing for you to worry about.
In whatever way they can help, our on-site resident managers are experts in moving, packing, and storing. Google us to read our outstanding customer reviews and see that we consistently provide excellent service and quality. Contact us today to experience the STOR-N-LOCK difference with our self-storage units in West Valley.
Where We Are Located
STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage in West Valley City is located just north of 3500 South on Redwood Road. Just look for the blue storage doors next to Chase Bank. We are located east of I-215 and less than twenty minutes from the Salt Lake City airport, which means you can easily access your unit and continue on your way. Our convenient location is perfect for those visiting the Salt Lake City area. You can easily stop by your storage unit on your way to downtown Salt Lake City or before heading to the mountains for hiking or skiing.
Our location on Redwood Road just north of 3500 South provides storage unit services to the West Valley City area as well as the following zip codes: 84123, 84120, 84111, 84104, and 84116. Located on the major thoroughfare of Redwood Road, we are only five minutes away from the closest freeway. We offer ease and convenience as well as quick recognition with our iconic blue doors.
One of the greatest strengths of the area is the large diversity and the successful way local government has embraced that diversity. Nearby you can find several international markets catering to a diverse demand for the rich cultural native fare: Rancho Markets, Vida Market, and the New European Market are only a handful of the many in the area.
Need help packing your belongings? There are many reliable moving companies in the area such as E-Z Moving Services or 7 Brothers Moving Company. And remember we sell and offer deals on packing and moving supplies at our location for your convenience.
If you need local transportation while in the area, there are plenty of car rental companies near our West Valley storage location. Additionally, the West Valley Central TRAX Station is less than a ten-minute walk from our facility.
Our resident managers will happily help you locate the services you need while our storage units store your belongings. Call us today to learn more.
Entertainment Options in the Area
The nearby Maverik Center and Valley Fair Mall provide excellent entertainment options. Everything from celebrity performances to sports events, like hockey games of the resident Utah Grizzlies, can be experienced at the Maverik Center. Shopping and movies can be found nearby at the Valley Fair Mall.
If you are looking for other entertainment outside of West Valley City but still within a short drive, we recommend visiting the following:
- Utah’s Hogle Zoo
- Red Butte Garden and Arboretum
- Gardner Village
- The International Peace Gardens
- This is the Place Heritage Park
STOR-N-LOCK in West Valley is committed to providing our customers with the best possible experience for their self-storage needs. Contact us today to learn more.
Map of Location
Fill in your address below to get turn by turn directions on the map to our facility.