Sun: 11 am - 5 pm
- Units $
- About Us
- Nearby Locations
|Size||Unit Details||Web Only Special||Monthly Rate|
|ON-SITE WEB RATE|
No Units Available for the Given Criteria
Sun: 11 am - 5 pm
Gate Hours Mon-Sun: 7 am - 7 pm
- With over 600 storage units available ranging in size from 5x5 to 10x30, you’ll be able to find an affordable unit to store your belongings—whether you need just a little extra space for golf clubs or ski equipment or one of the largest to store all your household goods during the moving transition phase.
- Managers live on-site to best assist you and answer any storage related questions you may have.
- We have video cameras, a controlled access gate, and individual door alarms so you can know your items are in good hands.
- Moving can get expensive! That’s why we offer a rent rebate to cover the cost of the base price of a local moving truck rental. Just one of the many ways we strive to make things more convenient for our customers.
- We offer drive-up access and have drive-up units available making it easier to move your heavier items into your unit. We also offer a free moving cart to make things easier for loading and unloading.
- Our climate controlled storage units help keep your belongings nice and cool, giving you peace of mind.
- 7-day access provides convenience for those needing to access their units on their days off during the week.
- Moving supplies such as boxes and packing tape are sold on-site so you can benefit from the convenience of having everything you need at one location.
- While you can pay rent in person with cash or check, you can also pay rent online with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Creating an online account is easy and provides a more convenient way for you to pay rent for your storage unit during your busy week.
Where We Are Located
You’ll find our Thornton STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage just three stoplights east of I-25 on 120th. We are across Washington Avenue from Barnes & Noble and across the street from the Community Pet Hospital.
Our facility is near the crossroads of Washington Street and East 120th Avenue as well as the crossroads of East 120th Avenue and Pennsylvania Street. We are just one minute from Thorncreek Crossing shopping center and approximately thirty-five minutes from the Denver International Airport.
Areas We Serve
Since 1997 we have been providing storage services to those living in Thornton, CO. Our proximity to I-25, E-470, the airport, and various apartment communities has opened up the areas we serve to include zip codes such as 80241, 80233, 80602, 80234, and 80229. We are nearby a handful of popular apartment complexes, including Red Hawk Ranch Apartments, Thistle Sage Apartments, Aspen Park Apartments, Innovage Senior Living, and Canyon Chase Apartments. We are proud to provide storage units for those in the Thornton, CO area. Contact us today to begin enjoying the benefits of storing with STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage.
If you’re new to Thornton, here are some resources and information you’ll want to know about the area.
Gas, Electric, and Water Services
United Power and Xcel Energy provide gas and electric services to those in the Thornton, CO area. Where you live in the area will determine which provider you’ll need to contact. To find out which provider provides services to your specific area, click here. To learn more about water services in the area, contact the Thornton Utility Billing Office at 303-538-7379.
Trash and Recycling
In Thornton, our trash and recycling services are provided by private companies. If you are looking to get rid of clutter before loading your Thornton STOR-N-LOCK storage unit, you can contact Click & Haul, which offers by-appointment collection. For more information on these services and their costs, visit their website.
Culture and community come together during this exciting event perfect for all ages.
City of Thornton Lions Club Relays
This event gives children living in Thornton, CO the opportunity to participate in relay races as they represent their schools to raise money for the Lions Club eyeglass replacement program.
Easter Egg Scramble
Though it is over in less than a minute, this fun event is one you and your kids won’t want to miss.
Cottonwood Classic 5K
Each May, Thornton, CO residents can participate in this family-friendly race.
For more information on local events and annual holiday activities, visit the city's page https://www.cityofthornton.net/festivals-events/. There is so much to do in Thornton! We hope you love it here as much as we do.
Customers Love Us
Our local customers love the fantastic service we provide. See for yourself, below you can read some comments from real Google reviews from real customers saying why they love us so much.
Experience our exceptional customer service for yourself and reserve a unit now!
Map of Location
Fill in your address below to get turn by turn directions on the map to our facility.