- Units $
- About Us
- Nearby Locations
|Size||Unit Details||Web Only Special||Monthly Rate|
|ON-SITE WEB RATE|
No Units Available for the Given Criteria
Sun: 1 pm - 5 pm
Gate Hours Mon-Sun: 7 am - 7 pm
- Our Taylorsville storage units have concerned, attentive managers on-site who are always ready to offer advice and assistance, helping you take the worry out of moving and storage.
- We have moving and packing supplies, like boxes and packing tape, available at our storage site to help you simplify the moving process.
- You can have peace of mind storing your belongings here because we have video cameras and controlled gate access.
- A variety of payment options are accepted for your convenience, including debit and credit cards, cash and check. We also have both onsite and online rent payment options available for a streamlined process.
- It’s easy to free up space in your home! Our storage units are ideal when you need to store a variety of items like furniture, household goods, business inventory, tools, ski equipment or appliances. We also offer convenient outdoor RV and boat parking.
- With drive-up access units and 7-day access, loading and unloading are easy any day of the week.
- All of our Salt Lake area locations offer the use of our move in truck for FREE if needed, making the moving and hauling process even easier for you. See manager for details.
To learn more about our storage units and to see the STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage difference firsthand, contact us today. Our on-site managers are available to assist you with any questions you may have about storing possessions or simply directions to our units.
Where You’ll Find Us
Our self-storage units in Taylorsville are located at 4930 S. Redwood Road, just north of I-215 and between 4700 S and 5400 S on Redwood Road. We are just north of the Army/Navy store on Redwood Road (with the white rocket that sits out front) and directly across from the brand new Taylorsville Fire Station. Feel free to call if you’re having trouble finding us!
Our Service Area
The Taylorsville STOR-N-LOCK location is right off of I-215, so it’s easily accessible for residents living in Taylorsville, Bennion, and Kearns. Some of the zip codes we serve the most frequently include 84123, 84129, 84119, 84118, and 84120. We serve the residents of many apartment complexes nearby, including Callaway Apartments, Thornhill Park Apartments, Atherton Park Apartments, Summerwood Apartments and many more.
New to Taylorsville?
While Taylorsville is still one of Utah’s newest cities, this area has a rich history beginning back in 1848 when pioneers Joseph and Susanna Harker crossed over the Jordan River and founded the Taylorsville-Bennion areas. It’s an area that is rapidly growing and has a number of points of interest to check out.
Utah Olympic Oval
Known for the “Fastest Ice on Earth,” the Utah Olympic Oval is home to over 100 world records in speed skating. Built in 2001, this amazing venue has transformed from a high-performance competition venue to a community recreational resource for Utah residents from all over Salt Lake Valley. It consists of five acres – roughly the size of four football fields – under a clear-span suspension roof.
The facility houses a 400-meter speed skating oval and two international-size ice sheets. It is part of the Utah Olympic Legacy Foundation, a Utah non-profit responsible for managing and maintaining world-class Olympic legacy facilities and providing opportunities for people of all age and abilities to participate, educate and excel in winter sports.
Parks and Golf Courses
Taylorsville has a number of parks, recreational facilities, and golf courses. Whether you’re looking for a neighborhood park like Meadowbrook, the Vista-Taylorsville Baseball Park, or you’re looking to relax on the Fore Lakes Golf Course, this community has just about anything you might need.
Why STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage?
With so many apartments and townhomes in the Taylorsville area, STOR-N-LOCK provides a great storage facility to free up valuable square footage. There is easy and convenient access on and off of I-215 plus we offer you peace of mind storage with video cameras—something that few other self-storage options in the Taylorsville area offer. This location boasts excellent customer reviews on Google and flexible unit sizes to fit any budget.
STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage is the first storage unit choice in Taylorsville, Kearns, and the surrounding areas, because we have created a facility that is well-lit, clean, and easy to access. Whether you’re looking to free up space in your home or store business inventory or whatever your needs are, STOR-N-LOCK is the answer.
Map of Location
Fill in your address below to get turn by turn directions on the map to our facility.