- Units $
- About Us
- Nearby Locations
|Size||Unit Details||Web Only Special||Monthly Rate|
|ON-SITE WEB RATE|
No Units Available for the Given Criteria
Sun: 10 am - 2 pm
CLOSED JULY 4TH
Gate Hours Mon-Sun: 7 am - 7 pm
- We offer self storage units ranging in size from 5'x10’ to 12’x47’, giving you affordable options for storage whether you need a lot of space or just a little.
- Our Hurricane location has onsite resident managers available to offer packing advice and answer any questions about your unit.
- We offer enclosed indoor boat storage and indoor RV storage, allowing you convenient drop-off and pick-up nearby many of Southern Utah’s best outdoor recreation areas.
- Climate controlled units give you peace of mind knowing your belongings will stay in good shape regardless of whether it’s 32° or 102° outside.
- Ask about our moving truck rent credit we offer to make moving easier for you.
- When you store with us you'll know you're supporting a good cause because 50% of our profits go to educating Utah children.
- Close proximity to the I-15 freeway exit #16 towards Hurricane makes our site a great alternative to storage units in St. George because you can avoid high traffic and congestion when you need to access your unit quickly.
- In addition to accepting rent payments in person via cash, check, or credit card, we also allow for online rent payments with a credit or debit card, offering you ultimate convenience for paying rent at the touch of a button.
- We also offer moving supplies for purchase like boxes, tape, mattress covers, wardrobe boxes, moving blankets, etc. saving you an extra trip to the store when you’re short of the essentials. We also have a moving cart available for use at our site, free of charge.
Where We Are
You’ll find our STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage facility near I-15 exit #16 for Hurricane between St. George and Toquerville. Just take State Highway 9 and you’ll find us north of the SR-9/State Street and Old Highway 91 intersection right next to Chevron.
Wondering What Areas We Serve?
In 2006 we opened this facility to help those within the Hurricane area including those in Zions, Springdale, Coral Canyon, Washington, St. George, Harrisburg Junction, La Verkin, and Leeds, to have a clean and safe place to store their belongings. Our tenants typically reside in Hurricane, Washington City, and St George but we love tenants from all over! Because we are centrally located between several popular cities in Southern Utah, our customers can frequently visit their unit as they travel to and from their destinations.
Your Belongings Are Important to Us
Whether you’re storing excess business inventory, family heirlooms, or recreation vehicles like boats or RVs, you don't have to worry because your belongings in your storage unit are in good hands. That’s why we’ve gone above and beyond to offer the best features at our Hurricane STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage facility that most other self-storage sites don’t.
Our site has video cameras and anyone entering the facility must input their unique access code into our gate system, which controls access to the facility. Additionally, each door has an alarm to help deter illegal tampering of your unit. Our experienced resident managers are available to help with any safety concerns to ensure that you always have peace of mind about the state of your belongings.
The Perfect Location for Outdoor Recreation Storage
There is plenty of recreation near Hurricane and Washington City including hiking, helicopter tours, and golfing. Whether you live in the nearby area or just visit frequently, our self storage units are in a great central location for accessing outdoor recreation sites like Sand Hollow State Park, Quail Creek State Park and surrounding beautiful areas such as Zions National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, and Glen Canyon. If you need a place to store your hiking, camping, 4-wheeling, golfing or boating equipment, STOR-N-LOCK in Hurricane makes it easy, convenient, and affordable.
Curious About the Name?
The area around Hurricane and Washington City has plenty of scenic red rock, arches, plateaus, and canyons, but there’s one thing you probably won’t actually experience in Southern Utah… a hurricane with torrential rains and wind! Locals actually pronounce the city name as “her-ah-cun,” but there’s actually a story behind the unique name for this city.
Near the year 1860, a group of surveyors were riding in the area in a buggy when a strong gust of wind blew off the hat of one the men, Erastus Snow. In response, he said, “Well, that was a hurricane! We’ll name this the Hurricane Hill.” After the survey was completed a canal was built to prevent flooding and to provide water to farming and cattle areas. The town is still known to have strong winds and to be cooler than neighboring towns like St. George.
Contact us today to learn more about how our self-storage units and RV storage makes it easy to enjoy the abundance and beauty that southern Utah has to offer.
Map of Location
Fill in your address below to get turn by turn directions on the map to our facility.
--Chris and Helen Mitchell
--James & Joan Rumsey
--M. Brent Pearce