Sun: 1 pm - 5 pm
*Closed Thanksgiving Day*
Sandy - Midvale8620 South 300 West, Sandy, UT 84070
East Frontage Rd No. of 90th
- Units $
- About Us
- Nearby Locations
|Size||Unit Details||Web Only Special||Monthly Rate|
|ON-SITE WEB RATE|
No Units Available for the Given Criteria
Sun: 1 pm - 5 pm
*Closed Thanksgiving Day*
Gate Hours Mon-Sun: 7 am - 7 pm
- Resident managers who live on-site offer the best security, even during non-business hours, and easier and quicker access to the help you need in the moving process.
- Our Sandy self storage facility is fully fenced and is monitored via video cameras to better ensure the security of your stored personal items.
- A free move in truck is available for use to help you transport your items to and into your storage unit. This is our way of helping you make the moving process easier and more affordable. Contact us today to make reservations.
- Quick freeway access from 1-15 and 1-215 means it’s even easier to pick up your RV, ski equipment, or other outdoor gear from your storage unit to or from Utah’s many recreational areas near Sandy.
- 7-Day access gives you more control over when you visit your unit. You’re free to access your belongings any day of the week during our open business hours.
- We offer drive-up access with wide lanes so you can better load and unload larger moving trucks. Drive-up units are also available. Just another way our facility makes it easier to access your self storage unit.
- Online payment options offer you more security and freedom when paying rent. Setting up an account is quick and easy and offers great convenience. Online we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept payments in cash and check on site.
- We have a variety of moving supplies for purchase on site so you have everything you need at one convenient location.
Where We Are Located
Our Sandy, UT STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage facility is located at 8620 South 300 West, Sandy, Utah 84070. The quickest way to reach our Sandy location from the freeway is by taking the 9000 South exit off I-15. Head east on 9000 South, take a left, and head north on Monroe St./Frontage Road. Take a left at Harrison Street and continue half a mile. You’ll find us north of the Larry H. Miller Ford dealership and Rio Tinto Stadium.
Areas We Serve
We primarily provide storage services for those in Sandy as well as many who reside in Midvale and West Jordan. Zip codes we typically serve include: 84070, 84047, 84094, 84092, and 84095. We welcome customers from various areas—our storage units are perfect for storing your recreation equipment until you are ready to visit your favorite mountain destination in the nearby canyons.
A Proud Heritage
Sandy’s history goes all the way back to the 1860s. Farmers and miners played a large part in the development of Sandy as well as the railroad station. In its beginnings, Sandy was a small town, stretching one mile squared. Because of the booming mining and railway industries, Sandy became a popular place and eventually housed over fifteen saloons and a local trade shop. Those businesses may not be operational today, but Sandy continues to be a growing city with many successful businesses and amazing opportunities. Our Sandy STOR-N-LOCK location has been part of Sandy’s history since 1990 and continues to serve those in the Sandy, Midvale, and West Jordan areas.
Things to Do in and Around Sandy
You’ll love that our location is so close to so many wonderful campsites, canyons, reservoirs, and lakes. In fact, within 15 to 60 minutes you’ll have several recreational places to visit, including:
- Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Big Cottonwood Canyon
- American Fork Canyon
- Provo Canyon
- Antelope Island State Park
- Park City
- Sandy Urban Fishery
- Bell Canyon Reservoir
You’ll also find plenty of trails close by for hiking and mountain biking. And don’t forget about these other great places to visit in the Sandy and Midvale areas:
- Rio Tinto Stadium
- Sego Lily Gardens
- Sandy Museum
- Sandy Skate Park
- Hidden Valley Country Club
- River Oaks Golf Course
- Sandy Amphitheater
- Gardner Village
- Wheeler Historic Farm
- South Towne Shopping Center
- Fashion Place Mall
- South Towne Expo Center
- Dimple Dell Recreation Center
Whether you are storing your biking equipment, climbing gear, RV, or other recreational items, we know you’ll find peace of mind with our clean and convenient storage units. Our units range in size from 5x5 to 10x35 so you count on finding the perfect amount of storage at an affordable price that works with your budget.
Map of Location
Fill in your address below to get turn by turn directions on the map to our facility.
--Lisa Berry Rodriguez