- Our Salt Lake City location has resident managers with seasoned experience that are available to assist you when you need them.
- Computer controlled, drive-up access makes loading and unloading ultra-convenient.
- We offer climate controlled storage units so your belongings are better protected from Utah’s dry climate and extreme temperatures.
- Our site is monitored via video cameras 24/7, offering ultimate safety for your belongings.
- Our storage units are great for storing a variety of items such as business inventory, furniture, tools, clothing, ski equipment, household goods, collector items, and antiques, helping you free up space in your home or office.
- We also have moving and packaging supplies ready for purchase as well as a free moving cart available for use to save you time and hassle.
- We accept online rent payments through credit and debit cards, as well as in-person payment with cash or check, offering you more convenience for whatever payment method you prefer.
Whether you need ideas on how to store your possessions, have questions about our Salt Lake City location, or need directions to our facility, our managers are available for assistance. Contact us today to learn more about our storage units and to witness firsthand the STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage difference.
Where to Find Us
(Photo credit: Garret on Flickr)
STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage in Salt Lake City is located off the crossroads of North Beck Street/Highway 89 and Victory Road. We’re near exit #309 for 600 N, head east on 600 N then take a left and go north on 300 W until you see our blue storage units on the right. We're only 3 mins off the freeway, within five minutes of the State Capitol Building, less than ten minutes away from downtown Salt Lake City, and within fifteen minutes of the SLC airport. This convenient location makes it easy for you to stop by your storage units on your way to or from downtown Salt Lake City and surrounding areas.
Areas We Serve
Our location on Beck Street is easily accessible for those living in the Downtown, Capitol Hill, Rose Park, and North Salt Lake neighborhoods and for those living in Bountiful. Common zip codes we serve include 84116, 84102, 84111, 84101 and 84105. We’ve made it easy to find us just keep your eye out for the blue storage units when you’re heading North on 300 W or Victory Rd and they converge into Beck Street.
Planning to Move to the Area?
(Photo credit: Andrew Smith on Flickr)
Moving is stressful, but we’re here to help. Here is some information you may find helpful when moving to the Salt Lake City area:
Salt Lake City District Schools
There are several great schools in the Salt Lake City School District. You will find a wide range of public, charter, and private schools for elementary, middle school, and high school grades. Salt Lake City’s East High School was even featured in Disney’s High School Musical.
Local Apartments and Condos
We are located in close proximity to several reputable apartment and condo complexes such as Cliffside Apartments, Capitol Villa Apartments, and Marmalade Hill Apartments, which makes it easy to utilize our self storage units for any extra belongings you may not have space for in your apartment or condo.
Local Moving Companies
If you are in need of assistance with moving your belongings to your storage unit, we recommend the following moving companies:
- Wasatch Moving Company
- E-Z Moving
- Beehive Movers
History of the SLC Area
You’ll love this area. It’s filled with rich history and full of cultural diversity. Much of the cultural diversity is due to the pioneers who settled in Utah from all around the world. When the transcontinental railroad was finished in 1869 more cultural diversity began to fill the valley. In 2002 the Olympic Winter Games welcomed the world to Utah and brought economic growth and expanded transportation routes.
STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage in Salt Lake City is right near the heart of the city so you can easily store your belongings and enjoy the wonders of the area with peace of mind that your self-stored possessions are safe.
Visiting for a While?
Many people visit Utah for long periods of time to enjoy the mountain snow, gorgeous mountain views, historic sites, and beautiful canyons. STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage in Salt Lake City is the perfect place to store your athletic gear, clothing, photo equipment, personal belongings, camping equipment, and other necessities.
Here are a few places we’d recommend visiting while in town:
- Temple Square and Downtown Salt Lake City
- Ensign Peak
- Park City and Sundance Resort
- Watch Utah Jazz at the Vivint Smart Home Arena
- Red Butte Garden
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Utah State Capitol
- The Cathedral of the Madeleine
- Abravanel Hall
Whether you are moving to the area, visiting for a while, or just passing through, you can trust us to provide you with the best self-storage experience possible.