- Units $
- About Us
- Nearby Locations
|Size||Unit Details||Web Only Special||Monthly Rate|
|ON-SITE WEB RATE|
No Units Available for the Given Criteria
Sun: 1 pm - 5 pm
CLOSED JULY 4TH
Gate Hours Mon-Sun: 7 am - 7 pm
- Our tall doors and large RV storage units range in size from 12x35 to 12x45 and are perfect for providing indoor storage to fit your RV, boat, or business inventory so you can keep them free from the elements.
- We offer video cameras and door alarms to bring you peace of mind storing your belongings here.
- We provide 7-day access so you have more control over when you access your unit.
- Our on-site resident managers are highly experienced and are available to offer advice and assistance regarding your unit and our services.
- Our drive-up access units allow you the added convenience in loading and unloading your items.
- Online payment with credit or debit cards makes it easy for you to pay rent anywhere you have internet access. We also accept cash, check, and card payments in person if that method is better for you.
- Moving supplies such as moving boxes and packing tape can be purchased on-site, saving you an extra trip to the store.
- FREE use of our move in truck. See managers for more information.
Where We Are Located
Our address is 6861 South Whitmore Way in Cottonwood Heights. We're just North down the street from the Whitmore Library. You’ll find us near our other Cottonwood Heights self storage location. In fact, they are so close they have the same resident managers.
We are located near the crossroads of Fort Union Blvd. and 2300 East. We are less than ten minutes away from the I-215 freeway and approximately twenty minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport. Our location is also less than fifteen minutes away from the entrance to Little Cottonwood Canyon and approximately five minutes from Big Cottonwood Canyon. In each, you’ll find world-renowned hiking, biking, and skiing opportunities.
Since 1999, we have been providing services to those in the 84121 zip code limits who are looking to store their RV, boat, or business inventory in our larger units. However, we also often frequently assist those residing in the 84093, 83092, 84047, and 84117 zip codes who need extra space for storing furniture, household goods, tools, appliances, outdoor equipment, and more.
Larger Doors for Larger Items
Our enclosed RV storage facility offers doors with taller openings so you can fit your larger investments and possessions in a comfortable unit. You can easily store almost any of your larger possessions behind our large blue doors.
Additional Benefits of Larger Doors
Larger doors mean moving trucks can easily pull right up to your unit for easy loading and unloading. We even offer a free STOR-N-LOCK moving truck rental for your convenience. To learn more about this service, contact our resident managers.
The taller doors of our RV storage units let you store a variety of different things that wouldn’t fit in traditionally-sized units like cars and boats, in addition to RVs. Utah parades are a big deal to local residents and many floats are constructed for participation in parades throughout the valley, like the 4th of July, Pioneer Day, and more. Our large doors allow you to easily fit your constructed parade float so you can trust it will be kept safe until the day of the parade.
The resident managers at our Salt Lake RV STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage facility are available to offer advice and specifics regarding storing your large items in our RV storage units. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of storing your belongings here at our location.
Things to Do in the Area
Cottonwood Heights is surrounded by entertainment, recreation, shopping, and historic landmarks. From skiing in Big or Little Cottonwood Canyon to visiting Historic Wheeler Farm, there is plenty for people of all ages to do and enjoy.
Many residents enjoy visiting the following nearby attractions and destinations:
- Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Historic Wheeler Farm
- Fashion Place Mall
- Rio Tinto Stadium
- Loveland Living Planet Aquarium
- The Shops at Fort Union
- Crestwood Park
- Cottonwood Heights Recreation Center
- Downtown Salt Lake City
Our large RV storage units are conveniently located nearby these fascinating places so you can easily access your RV or boat and head to that perfect getaway. Contact our Salt Lake City RV STOR-N-LOCK location today to learn more!
Mon-Sat: 8 am - 6 pm
Sun: 10 am - 2 pm
Map of Location
Fill in your address below to get turn by turn directions on the map to our facility.