- Units $
- About Us
- Nearby Locations
|Size||Unit Details||Web Only Special||Monthly Rate|
|ON-SITE WEB RATE|
No Units Available for the Given Criteria
Gate Hours Mon-Sun: 7 am - 7 pm
- Our site has 24/7 video cameras and door alarms on every storage unit give you peace of mind when storing your items.
- Our rental truck credit helps alleviate the financial burdens of moving and relocating. Contact our managers today for more information.
- Our facility offers drive-up access and drive-up units are also available, making it easier to load your items into your clean, storage unit.
- 7-day access to your unit gives you more control over when you can access your stored belongings.
- Our Rancho Cucamonga location offers climate controlled storage units to better protect your belongings against Southern California’s climate, ensuring your belongings don’t get too warm in the summer months.
- We have moving carts, available for free, for use at our facility to offer convenience and safety while moving your belongings into and within your unit.
- Our Rancho Cucamonga storage facility has moving boxes, packing tape, and other supplies available for purchase so you can save time and effort while packing and storing your items.
- We take payments in person or online so you can easily pay with your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash, or check.
Where We Are Located
You’ll find our Rancho Cucamonga storage facility on Arrow Route between Milliken Avenue and Haven Avenue. Our address is 10975 Arrow Route, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 and we are right across the street from the U.S. Post Office.
We are conveniently located approximately ten minutes away from the Ontario International Airport and nearby shopping centers such as the Terra Vista Town Center, Victoria Gardens, and Ontario Mills Mall.
Since 2002, STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage has been providing a self-storage solution to the residents of Rancho Cucamonga and the neighboring area. Those living in the following zip codes will also find we are an excellent option for storing business and personal belongings: 91730, 91701, 91739, 91729, and 91737.
Relocating to Rancho Cucamonga?
Rancho Cucamonga is a city that takes pride in its community, which can be witnessed in viewing the award-winning architecture that showcases Rancho Cucamonga’s past, present, and future. Rancho Cucamonga, California is growing fast and has much to offer its residents.
Within Rancho Cucamonga, you’ll find many wonderful, highly-rated schools. In fact, there are over twenty elementary schools, 7 middle schools, 4 high schools, a community college, and a satellite campus. And nearby you will also find over twenty private schools and public universities.
There are plenty of wonderful apartment communities in the Rancho Cucamonga area. Here are a few that are located in close proximity to our STOR-N-LOCK self-storage facility:
- Avana Rancho Cucamonga
- Del Mar Apartments
- AMLI at Victoria Arbors
- The Reserve at Empire Lakes Apartments
- Santa Barbara Apartments
Here are a few local movers our customers have had positive experiences with:
Rancho Cucamonga has easy access to the 15, the 10, and the 210 freeways. Our location is conveniently located near all three of these freeway entrances so you can easily stop by on your way in or out of Rancho Cucamonga or while driving through. Rancho Cucamonga has plenty of transportation services including the Metrolink train and Omnitrans bus line. There are also three airports (LA/Ontario International, LAX, and John Wayne) within 5 to 45 minutes from Rancho Cucamonga.
Entertainment Options in the Area
Rancho Cucamonga has plenty of entertainment options and is also surrounded by numerous attractions and wonderful places to visit. You’ll also find there are plenty of local activities going on throughout the year.
Some of our favorite annual local events include:
- Movies in Town Square
- Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular
- Summer Concerts in the Park
- Founders Day Community Parade
- Cucamonga Challenge
Here are a few popular places to visit in and around Rancho Cucamonga, CA:
- Victoria Gardens Mall
- Ontario Mills Mall
- Rancho Cucamonga Epicenter
- Joseph Filippi Winery
- Cucamonga Canyon
- Pacific Electric Trail
- Cucamonga/Demens Trail
- San Gabriel Mountains
- Improv Comedy Club
- Empire Lakes Golf Course
- Lewis Family Playhouse
- Chino Hills State Park
- Downtown Los Angeles
- Mountain High Resort
You’ll find there is a lot do in the area and we know you’ll fall in the love with the surrounding beauty. Our location in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains makes our Rancho Cucamonga self-storage facility the perfect place to store your ski equipment, hiking gear, photography equipment, watercraft, and other mountain sports equipment.
Map of Location
Fill in your address below to get turn by turn directions on the map to our facility.
--Mary & Tony Canneva