- Units $
- About Us
- Nearby Locations
|Size||Unit Details||Web Only Special||Monthly Rate|
|ON-SITE WEB RATE|
No Units Available for the Given Criteria
Sun: 10 am - 2 pm
CLOSED JULY 4TH
Gate Hours Mon-Sat: 7 am - 7 pm
Sun: 10 am - 2 pm
- With our door alarms, onsite resident managers, and video cameras system, you can have peace of mind storing with us.
- We make moving and storing your items as convenient as possible. Take advantage of our drive-up units for easy loading and unloading, managers available to provide expert advice, and moving boxes, tape, and other supplies sold on site.
- We offer a credit toward your rent to cover the base price of a local moving truck rental, making the transfer of your items to our Palm Desert self-storage facility simple and affordable.
- We are the only self-storage facility in the area that provides climate-controlled storage units, allowing you to store your more delicate items without worrying about excessive heat.
- Payments are quick and convenient with our online payment system, accepting Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. Cash and checks are also accepted on site, giving you multiple payment options.
- Protect your car from the damaging effects of sun, snow, rain, and hail by utilizing one of our larger indoor storage units.
- Access to your items is made easy with 7-day access, allowing you to get your items any day of the week you need them.
When you store your items at STOR-N-LOCK in Palm Desert, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your items are stored in a clean and dry location. We help our customers store items like household goods, furniture, tools, appliances, clothing, or even art collections. Our exceptional staff will give you the care you need to get your items stored as easily as possible.
Where You’ll Find Us
Our Palm Desert self-storage facility is conveniently located in the Coachella Valley area, off of Hovley Lane between Cook St and Portola Ave. Look for our big blue sign next door to the Palm Desert United States Post Office or across the street from the JW Marriott Resort and Villa golf course.
Areas We Serve
Our location is conveniently located near customers living in the 92260, 92211, 92270, 92210, and 92255 zip codes. We’re only minutes away from the Canterra Apartments and Rancho Vista Apartments. Our facility sits in the middle of two golf courses and a resort, with the Desert Springs Marketplace shopping center only one and a half miles away, making our facility an easy stop as you head towards your leisurely activities.
New to the Palm Desert Area?
With a population of 48,000, many residents in the area come to Palm Desert to escape the cold. With its warm summers, and 348 days of sunshine out of the year, many find it the perfect escape from winter.
One of the most appealing aspects of Palm Desert for many is golfing. Palm Desert is home to luxury golf courses, with the Desert Willow Golf Resort being named one of Golf Digest’s “Best Places to Play.” But no matter the kind of golfing experience you desire, you’ll find a golf course to fit your needs.
Palm Desert has evolved into a major shopping destination, too. Take a stroll down El Paseo Drive, the Beverly Hills of the Coachella Valley, with over 150 posh boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants.
Of all the festivals that happen nearby, the Coachella music festival is the most popular, with DJs and artists from around the world descending on Coachella Valley for two weekends of music, dancing, and fun!
The History of Palm Desert
Palm Desert has a fascinating history dating back to the 1920s. Originally a farm community, with many of the residents being Cahuilla Indian farmers, the town’s transformation into a bustling resort destination began when the army constructed housing developments in the area in the 1940s. But a group of brothers (the Henderson brothers) and their vision of what Palm Desert could be began the true transformation.
As they looked over the Deep Canyon and the Santa Rosa Mountains, they saw the potential for the area. Beautiful homes, families, schools, culture, and more could be drawn to their beloved town. Today, the beauty of Palm Desert, with its luxury hotels, golf courses, scenery, history, and thriving community, all just down the road from Palm Springs, is a testament to the dedicated people of the city, who incorporate excitement and innovation while honoring its history.
Whatever your storage needs, STOR-N-LOCK in Palm Desert is ready to offer you the best self-storage options and customer service available.
Map of Location
Fill in your address below to get turn by turn directions on the map to our facility.
--Tom B from Frisco, TX