Sun: 9 am - 1 pm
- Units $
- About Us
- Nearby Locations
|Size||Unit Details||Web Only Special||Monthly Rate|
|ON-SITE WEB RATE|
No Units Available for the Given Criteria
Sun: 9 am - 1 pm
Gate Hours Mon-Sun: 7 am - 7 pm
- We know how important security is to our customers, which is why our Littleton storage units are monitored 24/7 by surveillance cameras and door alarms.
- In today's busy world we understand the importance of flexibility, which is why our customers enjoy drive-up and 7-day access to their units.
- In keeping with our promise of flexibility, we accept rent payments online with a valid credit or debit card. For those who would rather pay in person, we still accept cash, check or card payments onsite!
- Units at our Littleton storage unit facility rage in size from 5x5-12x30 and come with the options of climate control and heat. So you'll never have to worry about extreme temperatures damaging your property.
- In addition to large storage units, we have designated indoor units available for rent for RVs and boats to keep them safely stored and protected from the elements.
- STOR-N-LOCK in Littleton offers free access to a moving cart and sells moving supplies like boxes, packing tape, and other supplies on site - making your job of packing a little less stressful.
- We help take one less expense off your plate during the moving process by offering a rent rebate for the base price of a local moving truck rental. See manager for details.
At STOR-N-LOCK we are committed to providing our Littleton customers with an affordable and convenient place to store just about anything under the sun, including boats and RVs! We know how special your belongings are to you, which is why we promise to provide a convenient, clean place to store your possessions.
STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage in Littleton is located just minutes away from the freeway at South Kipling Parkway & West Ken Caryl Avenue. With quick access to the freeway, several apartment complexes, and the nearby the Ken Caryl Plaza and Ken Caryl Business Center, our Littleton storage units couldn't be more conveniently located for customers who are between apartments or those needing extra business inventory. If you're a lake lover and need a place to store your boat in the winter, our easy access to the freeway makes your trip to and from the lake quick and easy, leaving you with more time on the water. We also have convenient amenities like a Valero Gas Station and several popular restaurants just around the corner.
Located at 9221 W Ken Caryl Avenue, our Littleton storage units offer easy access to customers living in these surrounding zip codes: 80128, 80123, 80162, 80227, and 80125. In addition to the Mountain Gate, Escape at Ken Caryl and Columbine Meadows Apartments, we are located just minutes from Chatfiled State Park and Ken Caryl Ranch. Our central location and easy freeway access is a number one reason our customers share for choosing STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage in Littleton for their self storage needs.
New to Littleton?
If you're new to Littleton - congratulations on making what we hope will be your best move yet! We love our community, and we hope you will too. Roughly 20 miles south of Denver, Littleton boasts a number of desirable schools, neighborhoods, shopping, and outdoor recreation. Residents enjoy the option of heading into the city when the mood strikes, but love the simplicity of Littleton's suburbs--it's a wonderful place to raise a family. Plus, it’s just minutes away from two beautiful state parks, Chatfield State Park and Cherry Creek State Park, that offer some of the area’s best outdoor recreation. Named for one of its original settlers, Richard Little, Littleton has grown from a small town established around 1890 to the 20th most populous municipality in the State of Colorado (according to the 2010 Census). As part of the Denver-Metro area, Littleton offers something for everyone.
Entertainment Options in the Area
Like we've mentioned, Littleton has something to offer everyone. With nearby lakes, hiking trails, shopping, and of course the city of Denver, there is no shortage of entertainment. Parents will love the schools and outdoor enthusiasts won't be able to get enough of Chatfield State Park or Marston Lake. With several public and private golf courses, business centers, and popular restaurants and shops to choose from, it's unlikely you'll find yourself bored in Littleton. For more ideas on things to do, check out Trip Advisor- they have some great suggestions!
How We Stack Up
At STOR-N-LOCK we pride ourselves on what makes us different from our competitors. We strive to provide our customers with personal service, and we can promise you'll never encounter excessive insurance fees, late fees, or lock fees. We don't focus on the bottom line; instead we focus on making sure our Littleton storage units are secure, accessible, well maintained and clean. We guarantee we'll always put your storage needs first, and we'll always do our best to simplify your packing and unpacking experience. But don't just take our word for it! Take some time to read through our customer reviews on Google to learn what makes our Littleton facility a stand-out in the self-storage world.
At our STOR-N-LOCK in Littleton, we strive to give our customers the best service available at any self-storage units. Please contact us today to learn more!
Map of Location
Fill in your address below to get turn by turn directions on the map to our facility.
--Jennifer & Jerry B