Sun: 10 am - 3 pm
- Units $
- About Us
- Nearby Locations
|Size||Unit Details||Web Only Special||Monthly Rate|
|ON-SITE WEB RATE|
No Units Available for the Given Criteria
Sun: 10 am - 3 pm
Gate Hours Mon-Sun: 7 am - 7 pm
- With security at the top of our minds and yours, our Highlands Ranch storage units have video cameras and door alarms for added security of your items.
- With a variety of unit sizes and the option of climate control, you'll never have to worry about having enough space or about extreme temperatures. Our small 5'x5's units are like closets that would fit items like most of your holiday decorations and our large 10'x30's are like garages capable of holding a whole house worth of items and we have every size in between so we certainly have the exact storage space to fit your needs.
- We offer a FREE rent credit toward the base fee of a local moving truck to help you save some money while moving in.
- At our Highlands Ranch location, you'll have access to onsite resident managers who are happy to offer expert advice to make your packing, loading, and unpacking experience efficient and simple. Sometimes things get hectic in the office but usually current and prospective tenants trickle in and out of the office throughout the day so our resident managers have time to consult with you and get you the exact storage unit you need.
- We prioritize convenience and flexibility, which is why we offer 7-day access to the units.
- In addition to accepting rent payments in person via cash, check, or credit card, you can also pay rent online with your credit or debit card.
- Whether you're moving some furniture while you're painting your home, moving, decluttering, etc. our units are great for storing just about anything you can imagine, we also offer boxes, packing tape, and other moving supplies on site - making your job of packing and moving hassle free.
At STOR-N-LOCK we are committed to providing our Highlands Ranch customers an affordable and convenient place to store business inventory, outdoor and ski equipment, and so much more. We know your belongings are important to you, which is why we guarantee a convenient, clean place to safely store anything you need more space for.
STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage in Highland Ranch is located one mile south of C-470 and Santa Fe Drive near the Lucent Blvd Apartments, Creekside at Highlands Ranch Apartments, and HiLine at Littleton Commons Apartments. You’ll find STOR-N-LOCK nearby the Burger King, 7-Eleven, and Starbucks which are just across the street from us. Our Highlands Ranch units are perfect for meeting any of your storage needs as you transition from apartments or if you're just looking for more space to store ski equipment or your golf clubs.
Areas We Serve
Our storage facility is located at 12904 Division Street in Highlands Ranch. These units offer quick and easy access to customers living in the surrounding zip codes which include 80129, 80126, 80120, 80125, and 80130. We are just one mile east of Super Target and several popular restaurants, and our customers have told us they that our location and easy access to stores, restaurants, and outdoor activities were part of why they chose our Highlands Ranch storage units.
New to Highlands Ranch?
If you're new to Highland Ranch, welcome! We hope you grow to love the area as much as we do. With great schools, lots of community parks and recreation areas, desirable neighborhoods, and popular shops and restaurants, Highlands Ranch is one of the best places to live in our opinion! Located just 12 miles outside of Denver, Highlands Ranch offers residents the perks of big city living without the congestion and hustle and bustle. The community was established in the late 1970s/early 1980s and has since grown to the 12th most populated census-designated places in the US (as of 2010). Highlands Ranch is a great place to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors, while still having quick access to the excitement of Denver.
Entertainment Options in the Area
The Highlands Ranch area offers residents and visitors beautiful outdoor and indoor recreation, including the nearby soccer fields at Shea Stadium, Red Stone Park, Highlands Ranch Golf Course, the Highlands Ranch Recreation Center, and the very popular greenbelt/bike paths. This community, made up of many young families, is bustling with energy, great schools and is the perfect place for families who want a safe, outdoorsy place to live, work, and raise a family. For more entertainment ideas, we recommend visiting Trip Advisor!
How STOR-N-LOCK Compares to the Competition
Unlike other self-storage facilities in the area, STOR-N-LOCK offers personal service that, according to our Highlands Ranch customers, is unexpectedly refreshing. Our focus isn't on just making money—it’s about treating customers like family and ensuring that our storage units in Highlands Ranch are secure, accessible, well maintained, and clean. We can promise to always put your storage needs first. At STOR-N-LOCK you'll never encounter excessive insurance fees, late fees, or lock fees. We aren't interested in making your life more complicated--in fact, we want to eliminate the hassle of packing, moving and storing your property! But don't just take our word for it! We encourage you to read through customer reviews especially on Google to learn what makes our Highlands Ranch self storage facility a top choice in the area.
At STOR-N-LOCK in Highlands Ranch, we are excited to provide customers with the best service you can find at any self storage units in the area. Please contact us today to learn more!
Map of Location
Fill in your address below to get turn by turn directions on the map to our facility.