- Units $
- About Us
- Nearby Locations
|Size||Unit Details||Web Only Special||Monthly Rate|
|ON-SITE WEB RATE|
No Units Available for the Given Criteria
Sun: 10 am - 2 pm
Gate Hours Mon-Sun: 7 am - 7 pm
- With units ranging in size from 5x5-12x35 and the option of climate control, we're confident we have a unit perfectly suited to meet your storage needs.
- STOR-N-LOCK doesn't believe moving has to be stressful or complicated, which is why our Henderson and Commerce City storage units have onsite managers who are always available to answer questions and provide expert advice to simplify your moving experience.
- By storing with us, we know that you're trusting STOR-N-LOCK with your property. That is why we have both surveillance cameras and door alarms to give you extra peace of mind.
- Between our free moving truck rebate and access to our moving cart, STOR-N-LOCK in Henderson is focused on making your packing and unpacking experience as simple as possible.
- Unlike other storage unit facilities, STOR-N-LOCK believes people should have access to their unit every day of the week, so we offer our Henderson customers 7-day access to their units.
- We know the elements in Henderson and Commerce City can be hard on cars, which is why we have designated indoor space to store them, keeping your vehicles shielded from the elements.
- To make rent payments simple, we now accept payments online with a valid credit or debit card. For those who would rather pay in person, we still accept cash, check or card payments onsite!
- STOR-N-LOCK in Henderson sells moving supplies like boxes, packing tape, and other supplies on-site–making your job of packing less stressful.
At STOR-N-LOCK in Henderson, CO we believe our customers deserve a storage facility committed to providing an affordable and convenient place to store just about anything, including vehicles! We promise to provide a convenient, clean place to store your possessions.
Where You’ll Find Us
STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage in Henderson and Commerce City is located just a few minutes east of I-76 at the crossroads of Colorado Highway 2 & East 104th Avenue. Our proximity to nearby business centers, outdoor recreation, and lots of housing options makes STOR-N-LOCK an ideal choice for customers who are transitioning between homes or just need a place to store extra business inventory or recreational toys. Only a 15-minute drive north on I-76 is Barr Lake, so STOR-N-LOCK in Henderson is ideally located for lake lovers who need somewhere to store their boat. In addition to our proximity to the lake and the freeway, customers will enjoy quick access to several dine-in and drive-through food options and nearby grocery stores.
Areas We Serve
Located at 11210 E 104th Avenue and surrounded by new homes and businesses, we are excited to offer a quality storage option to those living in the area and in the surrounding zip codes including 80022, 80640, 80601, 80603, and 80233. Conveniently located within 15 minutes of several stores like Target, Walmart, and Lowes, STOR-N-LOCK is also very close to Barr Lake State Park and the Denver International Airport. Our central location, desirable curb appeal, outstanding service, and storage options are some of the top reasons customers share for why they chose STOR-N-LOCK Self-Storage.
New to Henderson?
If you're new to Henderson or Commerce City, welcome! We are excited to share our growing community with you. With new homes and businesses popping up all the time, this is a great area for young families or new business owners looking to establish themselves. Just north of Denver, Henderson offers residents a place away from the hustle and bustle of the big city but with all perks of big city living. Henderson is also a short drive from Denver International Airport, so if easy airport access is a priority for you, Henderson is a great place to live. With good schools, booming business opportunities, shopping centers, and quick access to the outdoor recreation Colorado is best known for, Henderson and Commerce City are truly cities that offer something for everyone.
Since Henderson and Commerce City are so close to Denver, you'll never find yourself needing something you don't have access to. But the best part is just about everything you need can be found locally and without having to venture into Denver. With a Budget Truck Rental less than one mile from our Henderson storage units and a U-Haul Neighborhood Dealer just three miles north, we've heard many customers mention how convenient it is to be located close to these other businesses. With so many nearby resources, STOR-N-LOCK in Henderson couldn't be better equipped and located for your storage needs.
Map of Location
Fill in your address below to get turn by turn directions on the map to our facility.