Sun: 10 am - 2 pm
- Units $
- About Us
- Nearby Locations
|Size||Unit Details||Web Only Special||Monthly Rate|
|ON-SITE WEB RATE|
No Units Available for the Given Criteria
Sun: 10 am - 2 pm
Gate Hours Mon-Sun: 6 am - 9 pm
- We offer units sized 5x5 to 12x35 so you can easily rent the perfect size to fit your storage needs.
- Our Eagle Valley location has on-site full-time managers available to offer expert packing and storing advice and to answer any questions you have about our services and facility.
- Our site has video cameras and offers door alarms 24/7, providing superior safety of your belongings.
- Climate controlled units, with A/C and heating, are available to better protect your belongings regardless of the temperatures outside.
- We offer a free rent credit towards the base fee of a local moving truck to help make your move easier on you.
- Our Gypsum, CO storage units offer 7-day access to all 489 of our units during our open hours so you can have more control over when you access the items in your unit.
- We accept online rent payments via credit and debit cards, as well as payment via cash or check in person at our location, giving you more convenience for whatever payment method better meets your needs.
- Moving boxes, packing tape, and other moving supplies are sold at our location so you don’t have to travel far to ensure you have the supplies you need.
Where We Are Located
You’ll find our self-storage units just off the I-70 freeway when heading west from Eagle, Edwards, Avon, or Vail. We’re just up the hill from Costco on Cooley Mesa Road and only a minute away from the Eagle County Regional Airport. We are in close proximity to excellent apartment buildings such as Holy Cross Village and Tower Plaza Suites. Our location just off the freeway and near Costco gives our customers the convenience of quick access to their storage units.
Areas We Serve
While the majority of our customers reside within the Vail Valley or Eagle Valley, we also provide services for neighboring areas with the following zip codes: 81637, 81632, 81631, 81620, and 81658. You’ll find we are a convenient location for those living in Eagle, Vail, Edwards, Avon, and the surrounding areas. We have storage units ranging in size from 5x5 to 12x35 so our customers, wherever they reside, can have the extra storage space they need.
A Little About Gypsum, Colorado
Gypsum, Colorado used to be a place filled with a blacksmith shop, saloon, hardware store, stables, and your typical general store. Over a hundred years after settlement, Gypsum still has the quaint charm of a small town but has changed over time to meet the needs of a growing community.
Rolling hills, acres of peaceful farmland, and distant mountains provide the town of Gypsum with beauty and tranquility. Along with the relaxing feel of the area, Gypsum is filled with a community of people who care about their health, work, and play. That is why the town motto is “Live, work, play, and be healthy”.
Our team at our Gypsum self-storage location shares in the care and happiness for the community. This is reflected in our cooperative on-site managers, clean facility, and secure units. You can trust your belongings will be in great care while you enjoy community life, the beauty of Colorado’s great outdoors, and focus more on the day to day necessities for a happy life.
Entertainment in Vail Valley
Gypsum, Colorado may not have all the same entertainment options it did in its beginnings, but we’d say things are even better now. Here are a few places we recommend visiting while in Gypsum and the neighboring area:
- Lundgren Amphitheater
- Gypsum Recreation Center
- Gypsum Creek Golf Course
- Beaver Creek Resort
- Walking Mountains Science Center
- Vail Ski Resort
- Gore Creek
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
- Sylvan Lake State Park
- Outdoor Arena at the Eagle County Fairgrounds
- Boneyard Trail
- Eagle Ranch Golf Course
Our location near I-70 makes our Gypsum, Colorado STOR-N-LOCK storage units an ideal place to store your outdoor recreation equipment. Contact us today to learn more about storing your personal possessions in our clean and secure facility.
Why Choose STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage in Gypsum?
Since first opening our doors in 2008, we have kept the small town atmosphere of the Gypsum, Colorado area alive in our storage facility. From the moment you enter our doors you’ll feel that small town hospitality. We have cold water for hot summer days and a place to warm up on Colorado’s coldest days. Our experienced managers are on site daily. They will happily receive your shipped packages and offer advice and encouragement for all of your packing and storing needs.
Stop by our Gypsum, Colorado STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage location today and experience the small town welcome firsthand.
Map of Location
Fill in your address below to get turn by turn directions on the map to our facility.
--Jennifer van Beelen