Sun: 10 am - 2 pm
Fort Collins2103 Joseph Allen Dr, Fort Collins, CO 80525
North of Timberline Police Station
- Units $
- About Us
- Nearby Locations
|Size||Unit Details||Web Only Special||Monthly Rate|
|ON-SITE WEB RATE|
No Units Available for the Given Criteria
Sun: 10 am - 2 pm
Gate Hours Mon-Sun: 7 am - 7 pm
- Our managers are on-site residents who are willing to offer expert advice on any of your self-storage questions.
- We offer secure storage units with door alarms, 24/7 video camera monitoring, full fencing, and controlled access through an electronic gate, so you know that your belongings are being cared for.
- We offer credit toward the base price of a moving truck for new customers to help you offset pricey moving costs.
- With climate controlled units (with heating and A/C) and a variety of sizes to choose from, there’s a perfect unit for you and whatever you need to store—including indoor boat and RV storage, business storage and inventory, household goods, furniture, clothing, tools, ski equipment or appliances.
- Easy drive-up storage access on any day simplifies the moving and storage process.
- Our payment options make it easy for you to pay in whatever way is easiest for you, whether that be with a card, check, or cash.
- Take out the guesswork of moving! We sell boxes and supplies on-site and have a free moving cart available for customers, so there’s no going back-and-forth between your unit and a moving supplies store miles away.
Where to Find Us
The close proximity to I-25 and Colorado State University gives both students and residents easy access to our clean facility. We are located off Timberline between Prospect and Drake behind Big O Tires and Burger King. Plus, for added security, we are adjacent to the Fort Collins Police Headquarters.
Areas We Serve
We serve many of the residents in the Fort Collins area who live in the following zip codes: 80525, 80524, 80528, 80526, and 80521. We are close to a number of apartments and smaller housing neighborhoods like the Trails at Timberline, Bucking Horse Bungalows, and Rigden Farm Senior Living. Storage units are a great option for residents and families looking to free up room in their living spaces.
Newcomer to Fort Collins?
Fort Collins isn’t just a popular place to move because of Colorado State University, it’s home to a lot of high-tech and manufacturing businesses like Hewlett Packard, Intel, National Semiconductor, Anheuser-Busch, Otterbox, and lots more. Whether you’re just visiting or planning a move to Fort Collins, you’ll find that this city boasts a reputation for being clean with beautiful parks and miles of outdoor activities. Situated at the base of the Rocky Mountain foothills, the beautiful scenery can make you forget that you are in urban Fort Collins! You can choose from several trails for walking, jogging, in-line skating, biking, or leisurely strolls. The trails are maintained year round and, as a bonus, snow is removed from the trails during the winter months. So whether you need more storage space during your move or relocation, or just need a few extra square feet to store your outdoor gear, STOR-N-LOCK has a solution for you.
History of the City
Fort Collins, the fourth most populous city in Colorado, was founded as a military outpost by the United States Army in 1864. It was erected during the Indian Wars to protect the Overland mail route. Settlers started to move to the community a few years later, and the fort was officially decommissioned in 1867. Residents are drawn to Fort Collins because of its cleanliness and to attend Colorado State University.
There's So Much to Do
While Fort Collins is heavily influenced by Colorado State University and its events, The Downtown Business Association hosts a number of festivals each year in the historic Downtown district. In addition, the city is home to many microbreweries and brewpubs and has thriving beer culture that includes the New Belgium Brewing Company, the Odell Brewing Company, and Anheuser-Busch. The Colorado Brewer’s Festival, which features beers from as many as 45 brewers from the state and has around 30,000 attendees, is held in late June every year. New Belgium Brewery also hosts a bike race called the Tour de Fat, which draws over 20,000 people riding bikes in costume every year.
If the great outdoors is one of your main interests, you’ll love the nearby Horsetooth Reservoir that is considered one of the most scenic paradises in Colorado. Spanning nearly the entire length of the city, Horsetooth Reservoir is a great place for picnicking, sailing, stand up paddleboarding, boating, fishing, swimming, and water skiing alike. You’ll also find dozens of biking and hiking trails along this 6.5-mile-long body of water.
Let STOR-N-LOCK in Fort Collins help you make moving, relocating, or storing easier with our clean and affordable self-storage units. Contact us today!
Map of Location
Fill in your address below to get turn by turn directions on the map to our facility.
--Eric T Grubaugh
--Cynthia K. Warwick