Sun: 10 am - 2 pm
*Closed Thanksgiving Day*
Colorado Springs375 Chapel Lane, Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Just 3 blocks west of I-25 on Woodmen Rd
- Units $
- About Us
- Nearby Locations
|Size||Unit Details||Web Only Special||Monthly Rate|
|ON-SITE WEB RATE|
No Units Available for the Given Criteria
Sun: 10 am - 2 pm
*Closed Thanksgiving Day*
Gate Hours Mon-Sun: 7 am - 7 pm
- Our experienced onsite managers, Tom and Betty, are well versed in packing, unpacking, and storage needs so they are more than happy to provide expert advice and help.
- Security is always a top priority, so all our storage units are monitored 24/7 by surveillance cameras and door alarms. By storing with us, we know that you're trusting STOR-N-LOCK with your property, and we take that seriously.
- Unlike some of our competitors, STOR-N-LOCK offers Colorado Springs customers drive-up and 7-day access to their self-storage unit. We believe you should always have easy access to your personal belongings when you need them.
- Weather, especially winters, in Colorado Springs can be harsh, which is why we offer units featuring climate control (with heating and A/C), EZ Acess storage, and units ranging in sizes 5x5 to 12x35.
- We offer a free truck rental rebate as well as a free moving cart on-site—just another way STOR-N-LOCK strives to make your moving process easier and less stressful.
- Our self-storage facility also offers indoor space to store your recreational toys, helping you keep them protected from the elements.
- Rent payments are accepted online with a valid credit or debit card, or in person with cash, check or card payments!
- To make your job of packing and moving less stressful, our facility sells moving supplies like boxes, packing tape, and other supplies on site.
At STOR-N-LOCK in Colorado Springs, we’re proud to offer a brand new state of the art self-storage facility that provides our customers with some of the best service they’ll find in the area. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you keep your belongings—furniture, household items, and outdoor equipment—conveniently stored away.
Where We’re Located
STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage in Colorado Springs is located within five minutes of I-25 at East Woodmen Road & East Rockrimmon Boulevard. Centrally located near Eagle Ridge Apartments, Windchime Shopping Center, the United States Air Force Academy, Cliff Dwellings, Pikes Peak and a number of other popular outdoor parks, our Colorado Springs location is often praised by customers for its convenient location and nearby amenities. Less than 15 minutes north of downtown Colorado Springs and only ten minutes from University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, STOR-N-LOCK at The Springs is perfectly located for people transitioning between apartments or for people who have a lot of recreational toys like skis and hiking and camping equipment.
Areas We Serve
Located at 375 Chapel Lane, this STOR-N-LOCK location is brand new and features state-of-the-art security and climate control technology. We offer our quality self-storage units in a desirable location with advanced features like EZ access inside storage primarily to those living in zip codes 80919, 80920, 80918, 80132, and 80906. Conveniently located less than ten minutes from Walmart and Home Depot and several popular restaurants, STOR-N-LOCK in Colorado Springs offers a truly central and convenient storage option for those attending the Air Force Academy to those enjoying the great Colorado outdoors. Customers will also enjoy nearby conveniences like Connections Bookstore and Cafe and Safeway.
New to Colorado Springs?
If you’re new to the area, welcome to Colorado Springs! We really enjoy our community and we're excited to share it with you. With beautiful neighborhoods, desirable schools, several higher education options, and the beautiful Colorado outdoors, you won't find a better place to put down roots. Colorado Springs is nestled in central Colorado just east of Pike National Forest and next to the United States Air Force Academy. Our beautiful city is surrounded by breathtaking natural monuments, which means hiking, biking, camping, boating, skiing, and just plain enjoying nature are some of the most popular and enjoyable things to do. And for those who prefer the excitement of the city, Denver is only an hour north on I-25 - close enough for fun day trip but far enough away to avoid crowds and big city traffic. We love that Colorado Springs offers something for everyone, and we hope you will, too.
A Quick History
Ranked as the number five best place to live by U.S. News and World Report in 2016, Colorado Springs has come a long way since it was established in the early 1870s. In 1871, the Colorado Springs Company laid out the towns Manitou Springs and Fountain Colony, and by 1872 Fountain Colony was renamed Colorado Springs and was later incorporated. Colorado Springs sits on about 195 square miles of land and population of 416,427 (2010 Census). Known for its surrounding natural wonders and unique lightening phenomenon (Colorado Springs has one of the most active lightning strike areas in the USA!), Colorado Springs has been a popular and desirable place to live for the past 145 years for a reason.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you enjoy Colorado Springs with our convenient, affordable, and modern storage option at STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage.
Colorado Springs Storage Unit Rates
The biggest factor when it comes to storage space prices in Colorado Springs is unit features (like climate control, etc.). Below you'll find average monthly rates of storage units in Colorado Springs based on data from over 25 local facilities.
|Unit Size||Average Price|
|5x5 (Climate Controlled)||$54.99|
|10x10 (Climate Controlled)||$133.38|
Map of Location
Fill in your address below to get turn by turn directions on the map to our facility.
--Karen L Bauder
--kent frisbie dds