- Units $
- About Us
- Nearby Locations
|Size||Unit Details||Web Only Special||Monthly Rate|
|ON-SITE WEB RATE|
No Units Available for the Given Criteria
Sun: 10 am - 2 pm
*Closed Christmas Day*
Gate Hours Mon-Sun: 7 am - 7 pm
- Our experienced onsite managers, Tom and Betty, are well versed in packing, unpacking, and storage needs so they are more than happy to provide expert advice and help.
- Your peace of mind is always a top priority, so all our storage units are monitored 24/7 by video cameras and door alarms. By storing with us, we know that you're trusting STOR-N-LOCK with your property, and we take that seriously.
- Unlike some of our competitors, STOR-N-LOCK offers Colorado Springs customers drive-up and 7-day access to their self-storage unit. We believe your belongings should always be easily-accessible when you need them especially should an unexpected emergency arise.
- Weather, especially winters, in Colorado Springs can be harsh, which is why we offer units featuring climate control (with heating and A/C), to help keep your belongings dry and safe all year round.
- We offer a free move-in truck rental rebate as well as a free moving carts on-site—just another way STOR-N-LOCK strives to make your moving process easier and less stressful.
- For your convenience, rent payments are accepted online with a valid credit or debit card, or in person with cash, check or card payments!
- To make your job of packing and moving less stressful, our facility sells moving supplies like boxes, packing tape, and other supplies on site. So if you're storing your belongings while waiting for your home to be built or in another common storage situation we make your moving and storage experience as convenient as possible.
At STOR-N-LOCK in Colorado Springs, we’re proud to offer a brand new state of the art self-storage facility that provides our customers with some of the best self-storage they’ll find in the area. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you keep your belongings—furniture, household items, and outdoor equipment—conveniently stored away.
Where We’re Located
STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage in Colorado Springs is located just west of I-25 at Woodmen Road & Rockrimmon Boulevard near Woodmen Chapel Church. Centrally located near the United States Air Force Academy, Eagle Ridge Apartments, Pikes Peak, and a number of other popular outdoor parks, our Colorado Springs location is often praised by customers for its convenient location and nearby amenities. Less than 15 minutes north of downtown Colorado Springs and only ten minutes from University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, STOR-N-LOCK at The Springs is perfectly located for people transitioning between apartments or for people who have a lot of recreational toys like skis and hiking and camping equipment.
Areas We Serve
This STOR-N-LOCK location is brand new and features state-of-the-art security and climate control technology. We offer our quality self-storage units in a desirable location with advanced features like EZ access inside storage primarily to those living in zip codes 80919, 80920, 80918, 80132, and 80906. Conveniently located less than ten minutes from Walmart and Home Depot and several popular restaurants, STOR-N-LOCK in Colorado Springs offers a truly central and convenient storage option for those attending the Air Force Academy to those enjoying the great Colorado outdoors.
We have a variety of site features to help protect your belongings while you store with us. Each of our storage spaces is individually alarmed, we have video cameras monitoring the site, we have fences and outdoor lighting, we gate controlled access, and our facility managers Tom and Betty live onsite as resident managers for the added peace of mind of your possessions.
Climate Controlled Storage Units
We have climate controlled self-storage units available in sizes 5x5 up to 10x25. Our climate controlled units are not only air-conditioned they are also heated which really sets us apart from the competition here in The Springs. Our climate control units are usually kept between 55 and 85° F year-round which helps keep your items being stored in great shape no matter what season it is. Our climate controlled units typically cost an extra 12-16% more per month but our prices vary by current occupancy and demand and of course, it's worth the cost if you're storing sensitive items.
Drive-Up Access Storage Units
We have a variety of drive up storage units in sizes ranging from 5x10 to our super large 12x35 units. These units are just like they sound—you can drive right up to the unit and load/unload right next to the unit. These offer the ultimate convenience when you're looking to quickly load and unload your belongings. Our drive-up access units are not climate controlled but many items will do just fine in non-climate controlled units if properly packaged, etc.
EZ Access Storage Units
We have EZ access units available in sizes 5x5 up to 10x25 units. These units are not climate controlled or drive-up accessible but with the use of our free onsite handcarts, they remain easily and quickly accessible. Plus, they are typically cheaper priced units if cost is your number one deciding factor.
Variety of Unit Sizes
We have units ranging in size from 5’x5’s up to very large units 12x35 big. For reference, a 5’x5’ unit is about the size of a small walk-in closet and will fit seasonal items like skis, tools, etc. Our 5’x10’ units will typically fit all the contents of one room or office. Our 10’x10’ units tend to be the most popular unit size and will fit about two bedrooms and a living room worth of stuff. Think–a couch set, dressers, TV, lamps, table, etc. If you’re storing three bedrooms or more worth of stuff one of our 10’x15’ units would probably be best. Our 10x20 units and larger are for when you’re looking to store an entire home worth of items. All of our unit sizes are great for storing personal or commercial storage items like retail inventories.
Boxes & Moving Supplies
We make moving easier by selling a large variety of moving and packing supplies here at our self-storage facility. We sell things like small, medium, and large boxes, packing tape, mattress and furniture covers, bubble wrap, markers, Saf-T-Pak for dishes and glasses, etc. Plus, we offer discounts on our packing supplies if you spend $25 or more.
Unique Services of STOR-N-LOCK
All of our units are rented on a month to month basis so you’re not locked into any long terms contracts plus we don’t require a security deposit because we know moving is already expensive enough. To help cut down on the costs of your move, even more, ask our managers about our free move-in truck rebate available for new tenants. We also accept cash, checks, and all major credit and debit cards online or over the phone to make paying your rent as convenient as possible. Unlike many other local facilities, we do not require you to purchase tenant insurance through us because we know there are lots of different insurance options available to you. We are also willing to accept packages for our tenants so you can have items delivered here and come take them to your unit.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you enjoy Colorado Springs with our convenient, affordable, and modern storage option at STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage.
Map of Location
Fill in your address below to get turn by turn directions on the map to our facility.
--Karen L Bauder
--kent frisbie dds