- Units $
- About Us
- Nearby Locations
|Size||Unit Details||Web Only Special||Monthly Rate|
|ON-SITE WEB RATE|
No Units Available for the Given Criteria
Sun: 1 pm - 5 pm
*Closed Christmas Day*
Gate Hours Mon-Sun: 7 am - 7 pm
- With more than 500 units ranging in size from 5x5 to 10x30, you’re sure to find a space that’s just the right size for your belongings at a price that works for your budget.
- Video camera recordings of our units gives you peace of mind knowing your belongings have an added sense of security at our Boise self-storage unit facility.
- 7-day access to your unit with our electronic access feature means you have more control over when you access your belongings.
- Indoor vehicle storage allows you to keep your vehicle locked and sheltered from the elements while freeing up parking space at home.
- Drive-up access units make it easy for you to load and unload your things to and from your unit.
- Our expert on-site managers are always available to offer help and advice about moving, packing, and storing.
- We sell moving supplies like boxes and tape on-site to save you a trip to the store in the packing process.
- We offer rent credit toward the base charge for a local moving truck rental to make the moving process easier and more affordable for you (see manager for details).
These are just a few of the reasons why customers love our Boise storage units and why we receive excellent reviews on Google! Contact us today to experience the STOR-N-LOCK difference for yourself.
Where We Are Located
Our Boise storage facility is located at 4400 West State Street, close to the North End and Downtown. If you exit I-184 on Curtis, turn North and proceed on State Street, then turn west just past Flying Pizza. You’ll see our signature blue awning nearby the Collister Center, Dollar Tree, and Burger ‘n’ Brew. If you’re familiar with the area, we’re nearby the new Boise River Park, Esther Simplot Park, and the Boise Greenbelt. We’re also nearby the Northgate and Glenwood shopping centers as well.
Many of our customers are located in Northeast Boise, in the 83703 zip code specifically. However, we also regularly serve those living in the 83714, 84704, 83706, and 83712 zip codes as well. We are conveniently located nearby several popular apartment complexes in the area, too, including the new Kensington Apartments, Edgewater Apartments, Silver Bay Apartments, Arbor Crossing Apartments, Whitewater Park Apartments, and Aria on the River Apartments.
Fun Facts About Boise
Whether you are new to the area or have lived here for years, here are some fun facts you might not know about Boise.
Boise’s Name Has French Roots: The French word “Bois” (pronounced bo-wah), meaning “woods,” is what French-Canadian fur trappers exclaimed as they saw the thick forest that surrounds the Boise river. Over time, that word morphed into the “boy-see” pronunciation we use today for the city.
From Trash to Treasure: The Boise River Greenbelt got its start as a dumping ground for industrial waste and raw sewage, but you’d never know that today just by looking at its scenic views and wildlife habitat. Starting in the 1960’s, the city began to rejuvenate the area and today it offers 25 scenic miles of tree-lined paths that can be enjoyed year-round.
All That Jazz: Boise is home to the Gene Harris Jazz Festival that happens every spring, providing world-class jazz music for the public as well as a variety of jazz clinics and workshops for students.
Boise’s Basque Community: Believe it or not, this Mediterranean culture originating in Spain has quite an influence on Boise. Once every five years, Boise is the host city for the international festival of Jaialdi that celebrates this unique culture.
The Tech Scene: For the past few decades, Boise has really made a statement in the tech community and today is home to many start-ups and tech giants alike. Hewlett-Packard and Micron Technology are big employers in the area, with a plethora of other tech companies dotting the area, too.
If you’re new to the area or planning on moving to the area, here are a few local resources you may want to know about.
Internet Providers: The main Internet Service Providers in the Boise area are CenturyLink, CableOne, and Safelink.
Moving Companies: STOR-N-LOCK offers a credit toward your rent for the base price of a local moving truck rental, but if you need more assistance, you can look into local moving companies like Two Men and a Truck, All My Sons Moving, Merchants Moving, and Caseboise.
Public Transportation: Valley Ride bus transportation offers routes all across the Boise area and can take you practically anywhere you want to go. Visit http://www.valleyride.org/bus-services/boise-routes/ for more information.
Contact us today to see why so many other customers in the Boise area choose our self-storage facility for storing their household goods, furniture, outdoor gear, business inventory, and more. We look forward to hearing from you!
Map of Location
Fill in your address below to get turn by turn directions on the map to our facility.