Sun: 1 pm - 5 pm
Sun: 1pm - 5pm
- Units $
- About Us
- Nearby Locations
|Size||Unit Details||Web Only Special||Monthly Rate|
|ON-SITE WEB RATE|
No Units Available for the Given Criteria
Sun: 1 pm - 5 pm
Gate Hours Mon-Sat: 7 am - 7 pm
Sun: 1pm - 5pm
- Our security features such as our video camera recording and door alarms give you peace of mind knowing your items are carefully being monitored.
- We offer a credit towards the base charge of a local moving truck rental so you can easily transfer your belongings to your unit. For more details, contact our resident managers today.
- Drive-up units and drive-up access to our units offer convenience and ensure you can store the items needed.
- We offer 7-day electronic access so you can visit your unit each week of the year, giving you more control of how to access your belongings.
- Our Boise Orchard location has on-site resident managers available to assist with expert packing advice and to answer your questions or concerns about our units and services.
- Moving and packing supplies such as boxes and packing tape are sold on-site so you can easily have the supplies available you need.
- We accept rent payment in person via cash or check as well as online payments through debit and credit cards so you have the convenience of paying with the method that best suits you.
Where We Are Located
You’ll spot our unique blue doors and roof at the crossroads of Overland Road and Orchard Street. Located in Boise, Idaho at 1250 South Orchard Street, we are right next door to Jack-in-the-Box and across the street from Burger Time.
We are located less than three miles from the Boise Airport and only one mile from major freeways (I-184 and I-84). Our Boise Orchard STOR-N-LOCK is also conveniently located just 45 minutes away from the Mountain Home Air Base.
We proudly serve those in the upper bench area of Boise. Though we mostly serve those within the 83705 zip code limits, we also provide services for neighboring zip codes such as: 83709, 83706, 83702, and 83704.
Since we are located near main highways and in close proximity to the airport and the Boise MEPS, we often serve a wide variety of customers in need of storing various items such as furniture, appliances, ski equipment, tools, household goods, clothing, and even business inventories.
Need More Storage Space?
We understand the need for more space. Sometimes apartments and smaller homes don’t provide enough storage space for all your belongings. Oftentimes our customers are between homes due to job relocation to the many larger companies in Boise such as Hewlett-Packard Company, Micron Technology, Inc., J.R. Simplot Co., or Saint Luke’s Regional Medical Center. Some of our customers choose to store their belongings in our storage units while serving in the military at Mountain Home Airforce Base or the Boise MEPS. Our Boise self storage facility helps you free up space at home while you’re in transition, giving you peace of mind knowing your belongings are being watched over, but are accessible when you need them.
Newcomer to Boise?
Boise, Idaho is often referred to as the City of Trees. If you’re new to the area, you have probably noticed our abundance of beautiful trees, but the trees aren’t the only wonderful part about Boise!
Top 5 Things You’ll Love about Boise, Idaho:
- The climate is temperate and the seasons, including winter and summer, are pretty mild.
- There is a lot to see and do in the Boise area, whether you enjoy city life or the outdoors.
- Recreation is abundant. Within minutes you have access to various trails for biking and hiking. There are also beautiful waterways and mountains.
- Boise is comparatively affordable when it comes to rent, goods, and services.
- Those who live in Boise often feel at home, whether they have lived there all their life or have recently moved to the area.
Our Boise Orchard STOR-N-LOCK location has many popular apartment communities nearby. We offer convenient access to our Boise storage units for those living in:
- Mount Vernon Apartments
- Shannon South Apartments
- Greenfield Village Apartments
- Parkwood Apartments
Boise offers a wide selection of schooling options including public schools, private schools, charter schools, and virtual schools. Some of Boise’s top rated schools are Highlands Elementary School, Roosevelt Elementary School, Liberty Elementary School, Hillside Junior High School, South Junior High School, Boise Senior High School, and of course, Boise State University.
We know you’ll also love our STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage location. We take pride in making sure it is clean, safe, and secure so you can enjoy the local area without worrying about your stored belongings. To learn more about our abundance of resources offered, contact us today!
Map of Location
Fill in your address below to get turn by turn directions on the map to our facility.