Sun: 1 pm - 5 pm
*Closed Thanksgiving Day*
- Units $
- About Us
- Nearby Locations
|Size||Unit Details||Web Only Special||Monthly Rate|
|ON-SITE WEB RATE|
No Units Available for the Given Criteria
Sun: 1 pm - 5 pm
*Closed Thanksgiving Day*
Gate Hours Mon-Sun: 7 am - 7 pm
- The on-site video cameras at our Fairview/Curtis location gives you peace of mind, easing any fears you may have concerning the safety of your possessions.
- 7-day access to your storage units here in Boise, Idaho gives you more convenient access to your belongings.
- Our self-storage facility has experienced on-site resident managers ready to answer any questions and offer assistance and advice about packing, moving, and storing.
- We offer a FREE moving truck rental rebate to help you save money while moving.
- Our drive-up access units make storing heavy, awkward property convenient and easy. You can unpack from vehicle to floor without a lot of walking.
- We also offer moving boxes and supplies sold on-site to make your packing and storing hassle-free and convenient.
- Our online rent payment tool gives you the freedom and convenience to pay your dues, whenever and wherever you prefer. We also take payment in-person, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash, or check which provides convenience and security.
Where to Find Us
STOR-N-LOCK Self Storage in Boise, Idaho is located at 5889 Opohonga Street right off Fairview, just southwest of the intersection of Fairview and Curtis, behind Les Schwab Tire Center. Our close neighbor The Pocket Bar & Grill is one of several local restaurants, along with the Boise Bistro Market and Kyoto Japanese Steakhouse that are also nearby. We are conveniently located less than a minute northwest from the I-184 Curtis Road freeway exit and entrance, making it even more convenient to stop by your unit on your way in and out of Boise. You’ll also find us across the I-184 from the St. Alphonsus Regional Medical Center.
Areas We Serve
Our location off Fairview/Curtis primarily serves the residents in the zip codes 83704, 83706, 83702, 83705, and 83709. We are close by several popular apartment complexes in the area, including Irving Apartments, Deer Creek Apartments, Hartman Apartments, and the new Palisades Apartments.
With over 500 units, we are able to serve a large area of Boise and many of our customers travel some distance to enjoy the cleanliness of our Fairview & Curtis self-storage facility and the courtesy of our resident managers. Those are two main reasons why our Boise self-storage facility consistently gets excellent reviews on Google—visit our page to see for yourself!
Entertainment Options in the Area
Boise offers a variety of entertainment options for every age and interest. Let the natural beauty surrounding Boise draw you to the mountainous landscape less than twenty minutes away. Or, if you prefer a more “around town” variety of attractions, you can visit any of the options below:
- Zoo Boise
- Idaho State Capitol Building
- Old State Penitentiary
- Boise River Green Belt
- The Playhouse Dinner Theatre
- Edwards Boise 21 & IMAX
- Discovery Center of Idaho
- Aquarium of Boise
- Boise Depot
History of the City
A great part of Boise is the history behind its moniker, “City of Trees”. When Boise was first settled in the late 1800s the only trees to be found were along the river and in the mountains far in the distance. It took time, effort, and persistence to create the “wooded” Boise we enjoy today. The Idaho Statesman, a local news agency, ran advertisements in their weekly paper from nurseries in Idaho, Oregon, and Washington encouraging the purchasing and planting of trees. They also mentioned proprietors and business owners by name and tree whenever they planted trees along or on their property. Talk about free advertising!
Often the trees would be uprooted for new construction only to be replaced by other trees in their wake by the concerned Boise residents. The growing and raising of said trees was under such scrutiny that the Statesman warned people to not tie their horses to the young saplings in the summer of 1869.
As you drive to our Boise storage units you’ll be able to witness firsthand the many beautiful trees throughout the city—one of the many reasons people enjoy living in this area.
Contact us today to learn more about how our self-storage units in Boise make it easier for you to enjoy the beauty and entertainment Boise has to offer.
Map of Location
Fill in your address below to get turn by turn directions on the map to our facility.